6.17.2010

You've Got Mail...

6.17.10

This is the actual hilarious email from Hayden sent to Jonathan just moments ago - he would kill me if he knew I posted his letter, but it's so cute I couldn't resist....


Dear Dad,


I was wondering if you could sign me up for WOW (World of Warcraft). It would cost you $41.97 total which would be $13.99 per month, I would work it off each three months which includes going to spray jobs with you and not getting paid, Washing the Car(s), Housework, and Going to get haircuts without complaining. I would also let My Xbox live Time run out and not make you buy me more Xbox live points (They are expensive) and have only a silver membership (Only being able to talk to people on live and view achievements and have access to The Marketplace(Netflix, songs, game add-ons and arcade games) and view friend status.) I have a gold membership it runs out in a month. If you approve the pay I will worship you like a god if you don’t I will still love you (But I will be bummed out).

Sincerely Hayden Schmadeke, _________________

2 comments:

kimbasa said...

i love that kid.

The Breaux Family said...

That's pretty awesome! He drives a GREAT bargain! If he throws in watching Elijah one evening when I get back so I can have a girls dinner......then he is a shoe in for WOW!