6.28.2010

Really... that background?

6.28.10

Don't judge....

I'm getting geared up to see the Twilight marathon tomorrow night.  Yes.... the trilogy... all three movies in a row starting at 7pm.... but really 5pm-ish since we have to stand in line.  I know... totally outrageous and rediculous, considering my "age".... but so excited!

Updated 6.30.10... I've changed my background... really.... but, this is what it was: Eclipse

3 comments:

KCA said...

If I wasn't pregnant, I'd be doing the same thing. But the preggo bod can't handle sitting in one position for that long, so I'm passing, this time.

Jaime said...

I'm not sure a non-preggo bod can stand sitting.. .and standing... for that amount of time. But, I will try. :)

kimbasa said...

BAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA! (Exactly what I did when I clicked on yoru page!!!) I totally put this for my bg for like 2 seconds...and then I got SUPER embarrassed! LOL!

I am SO excited for the lol's to come!!! :D It'll be great!