6.28.2010

Summer

It's here.... which means I have no real schedules, which makes doing anything a chore.... cleaning, laundry, shopping (grocery, that is), taking showers, and of course blogging. 

I'm having a blast!  Wish I could do this all the time... however I'm spending way to much on "back to school clothes" so I guess I need a job to wear them to, and the money from the said job to actually afford them.

I love hanging out with Zoe, and Hayden every other week, and doing nothing.

I get to hang out with Kim and Jude and Emme... and shop or swim or eat at Chick-fil-a....

And, I get to go to the gym... however I did something to my knee and it's painful now to do any kind of deep bending with it.  I've been trying yoga and pilates, but even with those there are some squat type moves that are killer on my knee.  (And with all the going to the gym business, I seem to have gained 3 pounds...Jonathan claims muscle, but I'm not so sure...)  The doctor says I have a knee cap that has trouble staying in place, so when I bend my knee, the knee cap moves off to the side... and prescribed physical therapy.  Ha!  I guess I'll go and see if they can help me.

So, with all of that said and done... I'm not sure when I'll blog or what I'll actually blog about except that I love summer!

PS... I do have my beach trip to blog about, but I have so many pictures that I haven't had the energy to go through them....