I got his DVD from Angie, Jonathan's sister who seems to only do yoga or pilates... and looks fabulous! She also hikes alot, as seen in these amazing pictures taken by her husband. It was fun! Although it was a little too beginner for me. I think I might like the 2nd or 3rd levels even more.
#95 Work out at least 3x per week for 4 weeks. Accomplished!
I rejoined Lifetime... I know, crazy. This has been an ongoing blog topic... as read here...and here. But, I love it and have been going regularly since school got out --> 3-4 times per week. Side note... I was actually going to the YMCA since last October, to which we had a free membership thanks to a failed auction and my father in law. But, none of my friends went there... I know, lame reason but company is always a motivation.
In an attempt to be healthier by exercising regularly, I did something to my left knee... the doctor and pt says my knee cap has trouble tracking. Which means it goes off to the side when bent... and causes a great amount of pain for me! This actually happens about once or twice a year, then if I lay off of it it goes away. I just decided to go to the doctor this time. I didn't want to stop exercising totally, so I've been trying to do more yoga and pilates at the gym... thus my reason for finally trying the yogilates DVD.

1 comment:
LOL! I love that you have to go to the gym that your friends go to! Peer pressure much?
Post a Comment