6.12.2008

Shop till you drop

Zoe and I headed out on Tuesday with Kim and Baby Jude, whom Zoe just loves to help with. We made our way across town to Ikea where we bought cheap things, some for no reason... how are those hanging do-dads for Jude's room Kim? Then to Mickey D's for some wholesome fast food, don't forget the ice cream. Last stop was Hobby Lobby, where we hit the jackpot. What a fantabulous store, and Zoe was a trooper through it all. She only ran out of the store once, then of course was confined to the cart, and picked up quite a few breakable items before that. Ahh... mom of the year. I talked Kim in to buying way to much, and so did I. We have a return trip scheduled soon.

For the love of summer... a great reason to be a teacher. Yet Kim is leaving us to be a stay at home mom... I'm slightly envious.... and to persue her dream of "faux-tography"... ha ha.... Ok, so she's better than that, but that's our business name next go around.

1 comment:

kimbasa said...

I had soooo much fun...have you gone back to hobby lobby yet? i totally need to take stuff back there and michaels! :P

I'm super sad on one hand, not going back to work- you and les will have to visit me during lunch time!!!