Speaking of Zoe... oh my gosh... do I just love her. She is so adorable and exhausting and lovable at the same time. Everything is an adventure with her and life is just so enjoyable with her around. We went shopping today in search of wood floors, and wound up with a new "simming soup" (swimming suit). Which, BTW, her little buns look so cute in. We went to .... Costco. Wow, what a fabulous place... food samples, simming soups, recliners, rugs, wood floors :), and anything you want. Love it!
Anyway, I have one more day here in the blistering heat before I venture across the country for four days to another place with heat plus humidity. Orlando!! Yes, I'll be joining the over 50 crowd for my fourth annual Red Hat Convention where I get to sport my pink hats and lavender rags, accompanied by my mom, grandma, Phoenix aunt, St. Louis aunt, and my cousin. I gotta say, best fun ever. Those ladies know how to par-ty and I get to join in the fun, silly hats and all. Here's a few shots from the last few years... and don't worry, I'll get more this go-around for all of you in awe of my fashion sense in pink and lavender.
This is last year in Nashville... aw, yeah.... or shall I say, yee-haw. (Cheryl was busy having a baby... whatever)

This is the great city of St. Louis in 2006, home to my Aunt Donna. Made those dresses ourselves, might I add... we were hot! Notice my awesome fishnet stockings in hot pink.

Viva Las Vegas 2005... the best one yet. Notice the baby bump (and how tall I am compared to my family)... even Zoe was there. This is the Pajama Breakfast. And yes, that would be the Cheshire Cat on Cheryl's and my head. If you think we look outrageous, think again... we look quite tame compared to some of the ladies.

As you can see, wild times await. So, while you are all home lounging on the couch or doing laundry or making grocery lists, think of me and my crazy family while we are out dressing ridiculously fabulous and having a blast... Like I said, I'm sure you are waiting with baited breath for those pictures to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment