We are visiting Flagstaff at this very moment. I forgot how beautiful this place was... having lived here you get used to it and then when you see Phoenix the memory comes back full force. It's 75 degrees here and I'm comfortable in pants. How nice! We are staying at a house that backs up the Fairfield Golf Course... there's a pond with ducks. Zoe is totally at home here - naked of course - and loves to feed the ducks.
I grew up here and there are a ton of great memories.... from junior high through college. Go Jacks! Hmmm... haven't done much yet so more to come. Perhaps the lava tubes tomorrow, but I can't really see Zoe trekking through those. :)
1 comment:
Yeah for Flagstaff! I miss it somedays, but now when I go back, it seems so small. I think I'm a big city girl now.
Post a Comment