6.18.2008

So tired...

Just had to share this.... I went to check on Zoe, as usual, before I went to bed to make sure she's ok. Many times she puts on new pajamas... her new thing instead of coming out multiple times (yeah). What I saw this time was by far the best... I walk in and there she is STANDING by her bed with her head laying on her arms and she's totally ASLEEP. Ha ha. It was a little freaky to see at first... like something out of a movie, and then the baby looks up with a horror face. Well, that didn't happen. I did have to change her out of her winter pajamas that she's so fond of lately, then, shhhhh, I put her in my bed to keep me company. He, he. She never sleeps with us, so it was a treat. Off to more packing for some pink and lavender and red and purple fun.

No comments: