6.08.2008


I truly feel blessed to have my Zoe, my Hayden, and my outrageous husband. Hayden had to go back to his mom's... sad times!... and Jonathan worked the Kanye concert tonight. I really don't have a clue who he is... I know, lame. Zoe and I had a girls' night and rented Barbie Mariposa. Jonathan got her hooked on Barbie movies (you'd think it would be me since I'm the girl, but props to him), and I'm hooked on Redbox rentals. Only a dollar! Make you holler! Ha ha.. anyway. I rented Juno. Oh my gosh... what a cute movie. It's a must see. I'm a little behind the times with movies so I'm sure many have seen it, or even saw it in the theater, but I'm catching up. I did see Kung Fu Panda though on opening day... oh, yeah. Anyway, back to Juno. She gives her baby up for adoption, being she's only 16, after seeing an ad in the paper. Hmm... I keep telling Jonathan we should adopt... maybe I'll sneak an ad into the West Valley View. Keep an eye out for Desperately Seeking Spawn.

It got me to thinking about Daisy. What coulda, woulda, and shoulda (in my opinion) been. I so wanted girls, sisters, another baby. A friend mentioned that not all things happen for a reason, that some things just happen. At first I agreed, but then after thinking about it I'm not so sure. If what happened with Daisy just happened, then that makes it even worse. If I can rest in the belief that God let it happen for a reason, then I can have some hope. For what reason, I can't fathom because my mind can't grasp it, but there has to be a reason. How can some things have a reason, and others not? Daisy is my first question when I see Him face to face.

Things I want to remember about Zoe today:
1. When I lay next to her and she puts her arm around me and says "That's my mommy"
2. When she says "I lub you"
3. How she nods when she's eating something she likes
4. How she runs and gives Hayden a hug after he wakes up
5. Her excitement about the little things
6. Her love of mirrors and seeing herself in them
7. How she looks in a tutu (this is a daily occurrence)
8. Her innocence
9. How she speaks

Things I want to remember about Hayden today:
1. His love of boy days with Dad
2. How much he loves Zoe
3. His innocence
4. When he plays in the blue Ikea tunnel and acts like a caterpillar
5. His imagination
6. His high negativity for such a little guy (seriously, glass is half empty)
7. His random made up Spanish songs he sings (somewhat annoying)

Things I want to remember about Jonathan today:
1. His sense of humor is odd :)
2. When he puts his arm around me in church
3. His love of our children and his wrestling techniques
4. He likes my orange dress
5. He knows nothing about sports... maybe a little hockey, but that was unavoidable
6. How excited he gets about random things... blowing things up, the Goodyear Lights :), using concussion powder in front of our house... that was fun
7. That he puts up with me ... it's mutual... ha ha

Ok... enough random thoughts... too late for this. Off to dream land.

1 comment:

kimbasa said...

I love this blog. Hmm. Don't know what else to say...but that I love it!