6.15.2008

Happy Dad's Day

Jonathan and I are lucky to have both our dads here in town, and so close! We just had a very tasty BBQ in honor of our great dads. Growing up, my dad was my hero. He knew everything (later I found out he made a lot of it up..lol), could do everything, and ..well... is the best dad ever. Thank you for everything...from your rationalizations to your sense of humor, your straight talk yet light heartedness, your hugs, kisses, and support through everything. I love you!

I gotta say, though, that I have to give a shout out to my mom, because on Mother's Day she and I were painting my house and I forgot to blog... So, here's to my mom. Whose strength and courage are an inspiration, her love and support a model for my own children, and to top it off - a fabulous grandmother and beautiful to boot. Thank you mom for being my mom and my friend. I love the time we spend together and I love you!

And of course, there is.... the one and only... Jonathan.

Thank you for showing our kids how to laugh, to always have fun in any circumstance, to love, to share, for the hugs, the kisses, the laughs, and the joy you bring to their lives... and of course mine.

No comments: