6.03.2008

Dum Dum...s

If anyone knows Zoe, then you are aware of her naked tendencies. She loves to bare it all and it's a struggle to keep clothes on, even in public. Thus the reason for her early potty training last summer. We couldn't keep a diaper on her so we put out a potty and said go for it. She's been doing fabulous ever since, except for the poop. Yep, she only wants the diaper for that. Hmm... this has been going on for quite some time. I became desperate and told her that if she uses the potty, then I'll give her a dum dum. Wow, worked like magic the first two days. Now, not so much. However, she has a memory like any two year old does and remembers those dum dums, and it's now quite possible that she'll be the youngest human to have hemorrhoids. All for those dum dums... what a dum dum I am. Diaper, you ask? Yes, she still wants those even though she tries like crazy on the potty. One step closer, right?

1 comment:

Derrick Logan said...

I dread the potty training days. I know it'll be a huge mess. I may come over and bum some Dum Dum's off of you guys.