Here it is.. one of my indulgences that makes mornings okay. Add a little creamer and artificial sweetener, and there you go. It's best in my Starbucks mug from Tammy. Thanks Tibbetts! Yes, that's actually my mug with my coffee. I wanted all to get the real picture. I missed my coffee this morning, but I did make it to the gym. Can I get a woo hoo? I actually had to slow down on the stairs back to my car because my legs wouldn't stop shaking. I still haven't caught my breath... looking forward to waking up tomorrow and doing nothing (because I won't be able to move) and drinking.... my coffee. There are a few other indulgences that make mornings fabulous on this page... do you see them?
2 comments:
sigh...i miss going to the gym...and the shaky legs...last summer, i went so consistently that my legs actually stopped feeling like jello. sigh. wanna go at like 5am? when derrick's home and jude is sleeeeeping?!
Hmmm... I'll get back to you about that. :)
Post a Comment