2.15.2010

#72 and #90....done and done!

February 15, 2010 (my dates are being left off.... and the comments are on top... no idea how this happened, or how to get the date back.... so I'm doing it myself....)

#72.... Fix or buy a new vacuum.

Goodbye old....
Hello new...
My parents gave me theirs that is practically brand new, but hardly used. I figure that counts.

#90... Take a Zumba class.

I did this morning at 8:30. It was comical. I have no coordination, let alone the skills to try and pull off some sexy Latin dance moves....



Update on 101 List:

I vetoed the Flylady (because you obviously have to be INSANE to be ableto actually follow her INSANE routine... she must be some stay at home wife -nonmom - who has nothing better to do than get dressed to the shoes and clean and organize) and opted for...

#65...brick the fireplace... since somehow it's cracked and drawn on... Zoe?

#66... organize pantry

#55...make my own cash budget wallet (hmm... time to break out the sewing machine)

No comments: