2.20.10
I know this is late, but I completely forgot about posting something about it. Then I saw the pictures again and about died..
The week before Valentine's Day, Jonathan told me he had something planned...a surprise. No matter how much I asked him about it, he was very vague and wouldn't give me any details except it had to be Friday night. There was only one other time that Jonathan planned something without me knowing... our last anniversary. And I ended up guessing most of it before we even started. So, even though Jonathan is soooo not the mushy gushy Valentine guy, I thought he might have something up his sleeve. And I love surprises.
I mentioned it to Leslie, who also said Bob had something planned for her. Hmmm...sounding a little fishy... but... it was Valentine's so, you never know. We joked and I said that I'd end up somewhere racing RC cars, while she dined at a 5 star restaurant or something.
I know this is late, but I completely forgot about posting something about it. Then I saw the pictures again and about died..
The week before Valentine's Day, Jonathan told me he had something planned...a surprise. No matter how much I asked him about it, he was very vague and wouldn't give me any details except it had to be Friday night. There was only one other time that Jonathan planned something without me knowing... our last anniversary. And I ended up guessing most of it before we even started. So, even though Jonathan is soooo not the mushy gushy Valentine guy, I thought he might have something up his sleeve. And I love surprises.
I mentioned it to Leslie, who also said Bob had something planned for her. Hmmm...sounding a little fishy... but... it was Valentine's so, you never know. We joked and I said that I'd end up somewhere racing RC cars, while she dined at a 5 star restaurant or something.
Then... that night... I was checking email, which just happens to be Jonathan's email and I saw some Facebook comments. I was nosy, read them, then found out the secret. Leslie's husband, Bob, planned it all out... which included close girlfriends and their hubbies at the Yardhouse.
A fun time to be had by all....
1 comment:
LOL! I laughed so hard at the "polite as possible because I am in public voice" comment! That's great! I am TOTALLY relieved because I am not the only one that goes through this behavior!
P.S. When you get something that works -- please let me know!
Post a Comment