6.22.2009

Natural Bridge Caverns - Day 1

Our first adventure while in San Antonio was to the Natural Bridge Caverns. The over planner that I am brought tons of snacks in case Zoe got hungry... well, really me... and then when we got there (only a 25 min. drive away) you can't bring food in anyway... which makes total sense if I would have thought about it.

You can check the web site out for more information, like history and sciency stuff.... and then if you want to see some of the really cool stuff, then check out my pictures! A tour guide gives information to the tour group... which was huge... and even chimes in with some teacher lingo... "I hear voices that aren't mine!".... "You 'll have to be quiet if you want to hear me.".... "I'm not talking until you stop.".... awesomeness.

The climate inside is about 70 degrees, but with 99% humidity. Notice in the pictures my shining personality, thanks to that humidity. The rest of the group of course looks great. Zoe slipped twice, but thanks to my super human grip she was just fine... blah blah blah...

Take a look at the pics!

No comments: