Melody visited! My wonderful roommate from college came to visit last week... I'm just a little behind. She was a blessing as a roommate for Karen and me... randomly found by our friend Barry in Washington DC... she went to his church and said she was moving to Flagstaff at the same time we said we were looking for a roommate. God really does work in mysterious ways.
I scrounged up a few pictures for my and your viewing enjoyment. I'll have to work on some more of Karen next....
Karen, Melody and I.... we went camping. Notice my uncool stance compared to theirs.
So this is from one of my attempted scrapbooks... sorry some of the pictures are small. Oohh... aren't I sexy in my "tankini" with that glorious hair... showin' off our tats!
Another scrapbook excerpt... from our cross country road trip to Washington DC, where Melody had been a nanny, and Karen was on her way to be one. She ended up working for the CEO of AOL! Crazy. We took that stupid cat all the way across the country, putting up with its whining, moaning, and PEEING on us... then it ran away the day after we got there.


My one and only "marathon"... I think it was a 5K. And, no, Melody's face is not wavy like this... must have been a wavy pic... sorry Mel!
The day she visited! Not much of a glamour shot, but she does look beautiful!
It was so fabulous to see you Melody... next we'll have to reminisce about those college days... and our pot smoking upstairs neighbors, other roommates... "L", dancing at Maloney's....

2 comments:
OOOO, I miss you guys. We better have a big reunion this fall when I come down.
he he he Why were your hands usually on your hip Jam?
Post a Comment