6.02.2009

"Don't worry Honey, I bought them with my own money"

These are words I dread hearing from Jonathan... although it really is his money*, so why do I care?? Well....he could buy ME something sometime... :) But really, Kayaks??

Testing in our pool
On the golf course lake behind our house

*His money comes from his pest control business, Organic Solutions.

2 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

You 4 are too much! That looks like so much fun! Goodness Eddie would have to save up a long time to afford those with his money....we only get $100 each per month of 'mad' money....should we up it?

Jaime said...

Ha ha... that's more than Jonathan gets from our joint account. :) The only way Jonathan gets things is from his own business... I'm such a scrooge when it comes to buying things we don't "need". Stick to the budget!! He'd never get anything!