1.05.2009

Oops! RIP

Jonathan decided to do a little off roading by himself the day before Christmas Eve. I got a call from him claiming he was fine, the truck was still running, and his head hurt a little. He was babbling some and wasn't making much sense. I finally got it out of him that his truck had rolled. If you know Jonathan, you would understand why I didn't believe him at first. Yet, he was telling the truth. I had to go pick him up in my trusty mini van.

Here are the results:
After it was towed out of the ravine the next day...
And the truck was only a year old... barely. Now he's driving a lovely rental, with hopes of a new used truck... We are thankful, of course, that his is ok. :)

4 comments:

KCA said...

HOLY COW! That looks terrible. Thank god he's okay. Now the next question is, does insurance cover this?

The Breaux Family said...

Ohhh I was so going to ask the same thing! Does insurance cover that? WOW! I am glad he is okay -- al I can say is "BOYS and their TOYS!"

kimbasa said...

Eh- it looks fine to drive....tell Jonathan to suck it up! ;)

Jaime said...

Yes, thankfully it's covered by insurance! And... he actually did try to drive it, but huge boulders were in his way. Go figure!