I don't have any.... at least when it comes to exercising. I got up at 5am last week to do the wii fit 2 times. I figured that was pretty good since before that I didn't get up at all. I was determined to beat that record this week and do it 3 times. My determination didn't pull through, even though I set the alarm in time for my 5am wii fit trainer to meet me in my cozy living room, and I continued to bask in the warmth of my cozy bed next to my snoring husband.
I'm sorry wii mii trainer... I didn't keep up. And I know you were disappointed, especially since last time I gained 1.3 pounds. Even though you remind me that our weight fluctuates throughout the day, I could sense the sadness. It is fun, yet so is sleeping at 5 in the morning. I even gave up my evening showers for frizzier hair in the mornings to be prepared for a little sweating after my morning workout... at 5am.
I am preparing myself for next week. Tomorrow is Friday and it's just not a possibility to get up tomorrow (TGIF and all).. then there's the weekend... and who does it then? Ok, probably many... But, my point being, is that, wii mii, I will meet you there Monday, and if not Monday, then Tuesday. Oh, yes, expect me... I hope...
PS... This is post 101!!
2 comments:
this post should be called 'wii'l power.
Ohh KT very creative title suggestion!
Post a Comment