It was a momentous occasion for Zoe... she spent her first night at Grandma and Papa's house last night. Side note - She had spent a night with Grandma at a hotel in December, but we were right next door so I'm not sure that counts. Plus it wasn't at their house.
Although we missed her, we were not missed by her. She did all the things there that she couldn't do here... had 2 popsicles for dinner, watched movies all night, slept with Grandma, and made a mess in the living room. So, why would we be missed? I'm surprised I was able to take her back home... to a life of misery it sounds like.
2 comments:
Hey thats what grandparents are for....to spoil them rotten give them anything they want and then send them home.....lol
HA HA HA Elijah never wants to come home from ANYONE else's house! I guess the one chore he has of taking out the trash weighs him down do heavily.
Post a Comment