I love when Zoe...
- screams like a monster, then says.. "I'm just kidding, it's just me."
- gives me hugs
- and I sing Itsy Bitsy Spider at bedtime
- prays and thanks God for EVERTHING... piggy bank, cupboards, Duke
- giggles
- gives Hayden hugs
- hula hoops on the wii
- chooses her own clothes
I love when Hayden...
- gives Zoe hugs
- offers to take a bath with Zoe
- gets excited about his books
- gives crazy smiles
- speaks in made up Spanish... not really
- says "apparently" in every other sentence
- tells me about his games like I have any idea what he's talking about
- laughs at Jonathan
Ahhh... I feel better. Lately those kids I love are driving me insane. Zoe whines, says no, and spits. Hayden bothers Zoe and gets her to whine, doesn't listen all that well, and uses language that refers to things better left in the bathroom. Sound familiar anyone? I hope so...
1 comment:
Check my blog tomorrow. If I wasn't so tired, I'd finish it tomorrow. I'm with you sister.
Post a Comment