11.27.2008

Thankful

There are so many things to be thankful for, especially living in this country and even when the economy is down....
  • my husband... for putting up with me
  • for being able to put up with my husband... :)
  • my beautiful children, and experiencing highs and lows in motherhood
  • my wonderful, awesome, beautiful friends
  • my family... both Jonathan and I have our families in town
  • wonderful food! I love Thanksgiving potlucks.
  • a job, a car, a house, Christmas gifts, and the ability to pay for them all
  • for strength from God everyday
Speaking of Christmas gifts. My mom, aunt, cousin, grandma, and I are going to brave the crowds tomorrow and shop til we drop... literally. Family tradition! Some of them get up by 5 and start shopping. I'm not sure I'll fit in that category this time, but I'm shooting by 6. I know... totally insane!

No comments: