11.05.2008

Happy Halloween... a little late

So Halloween involved 2.5 hours of driving to Hayden's mom's house for a Halloween Party... what a long drive! But, we made it and the kids had a blast. She and her neighbors rented a giant bounce house and had a pot luck in the street with gobs of candy. We took the kids and Hayden's cousin trick-or-treating. Hayden was Bobafett from Starwars and Zoe was Tinkerbell. So cute!


Sad to say though, that we didn't carve any pumpkins this year. I know... what rejects! I always roast the seeds, too. Ugg... we still have one though, so maybe we'll carve it soon and post date the pictures. No one will know... except the 3.5 people who read my blog. :)

3 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

HA HA HA I love the 3.5 people that read you blog!I feel the same way!

Amy said...

Hi Jaime! You can count me as another 1 who reads your blog! I love checking in and seeing what you guys are up to... Thanks for the Halloween pics!

Sherrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.