I survived the midnight movie... made it through the giggling, screaming, sighing, mediocre acting, odd facial contortions of dreamy Edward and his nonsmoothness (that the book Edward so had!), Jasper's I'm-Willy Wonka's-blonde-brother look, and Bella's continuous blinking. With all of that... a fabulous experience. I would do it all over again... maybe in a few months so I forget how tired I really was the next day.
I liked it so much that I went again... AGAIN!... with Kim and... Leslie. The Leslie who said she didn't have time to read the books, who ended up reading the book (well, half way through as of the movie night), who ended up loving the book! It was even better the second time. I even wore my shirt AGAIN!... I had to dig it out of the laundry and spray some Fabreeze on it. ha! "Jacob Bites & Edward Sucks"
ahhh... so many things to say about, but Kim and Katie had mentioned about all of them. I don't have the attention span to repeat it all. I do really wish they put in "Do I dazzle you?"
... "Frequently". It's a must have line!
1 comment:
I totally forgot about the dazzling part. You are right. I think we should remake this movie! haha I do have to admit that the director is something of a weirdo and the movie reflects her personality.
Post a Comment