It hit me a few weeks ago when Kim said, "Here, I brought this for you to read." It was Twilight. I was hooked. My poor family was left in second place as I read those books, sometimes staying up way too late, reading in the car (while Jonathan was driving), or reading while giving Zoe a bath. I've finished them though and I have nothing else to read... nothing comes after 4. There is Edward's version, but it's not quite the same, and it's unfinished so it will just leave me hanging again. I did fall under the spell and bought a ticket for the midnight showing of the movie. And I'm working the next day. Stupid, I'm sure... but I can't be left out... and at least there will be others at work who will be falling asleep. My plan is to go to bed when the kids do, then get up and see the movie, indulge in my popcorn and diet Coke, then head home and sleep again. It will work... my parents have done it a few times. LOL... they crack me up!And I need a t-shirt. This will, above all, prove I am a dork... but many already knew this. And the funny thing is, if I don't have a shirt for the movie, I would be a dork... because everyone else will have one! Although my love of the series and for the ever so fictional character Edward are high, my budget is low so we'll see if I purchase a shirt or not. I guess I'll have to do it soon. I sort of like the one that says Jacob Bites and Edward Sucks... ha ha... or Give Blood...Date a Cullen. Ahh...


Although Kim's choice is very cute... My heart belongs to my husband, but Edward can have my neck. Fun times! A highly suggested read if you haven't fallen for it already.
2 comments:
WOW! Are you 3 (KT, Kim and yourself) for real about these books? Man I am out of the loop here in Japan!
Can I just get a bullet sheet of the sequence of events from the series?
I am also an addicted fan of Twilight...my sister-in-law got me hooked and I read the first 2 books in June while we were on vacation together. Read the 3rd one as soon as I got home from Mexico and could buy a copy. Then, waited for book #4 at B&N for the midnight release with a bunch of teenagers dressed up like a vampire prom. It was crazy...I hope to go see the movie, but not sure if I'll make it to the midnight show!!!
Post a Comment