Well, I have 2 minutes to write something since Zoe's in bed and Hayden's brushing his teeth (well, maybe 30 seconds since he's brushing... ha ha) ... and I have no idea what to write. It's coming on the 8th day of school and we've survived so far. As a working mom I have still managed to spend "quality" time with my kiddos, swim after school, read some stories, have movie nights... Monday Movie Nights!... cook dinner (can I get an "oh, yeah!"?), read some bible stories, grade homework, have some conversations with my hubby, and even watch some tv. Wow... it's amazing how much more I get done when I have more to do and less time... I guess it's all about scheduling. This summer I got less than done in a week than I can do in two days when working. Strange.
I have yet to watch any Olympics... sorry Kim and Karen... even though I really like them. I'd rather watch Project Runway or the Closer reruns with my diet Dr. Pepper I guess... less reality and I can zone. I'll work on the Olympics though...
OK... I'm sure Hayden's done... off to more bedtime stuff.
Until later...
No comments:
Post a Comment