8.28.2008

32

Wow... what a day. Another birthday come and gone. It was relaxing and low key. I came home to roses, fun coupons from the kids for free bathroom cleanings (toilet NOT included... huh?) and a girl's night out. Cool. And an Old Navy gift card. Fun times. We ate at Macaroni Grill then headed back home for some popcorn and family movie night. My parents came over and my mom and I drank some wine... yum... while the kids had a quick dip in the pool. Actually Hayden was thrown in by Jonathan. He loved it though. Until next year....

5 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

kimbasa said...

no...seriously though...you will always be 27 to me...

when is oreganos?!?!?! i need to get out!!!

kimbasa said...

girl- you change backgrounds everytime i check your page!!! lol :)

Jaime said...

I know... it's so fun and I can't make up my mind. This is it for a while.... he he... I actually tried to get the one before and I can't find it... disappeared.

kimbasa said...

i'm a total nerd about it...i've started saving the ones i reallllly like ...just in case! lol