8.13.2008

Out numbered

Most of my neighbors... no, probably all... have maids. I know that's not a rarity, but when we are the only ones that don't... that's a rarity. The ones across the street (rumored to own all the Popeye's Chickens in AZ) have not only a maid service, but a pool cleaning service, dog grooming, fish tank cleaning, and of course yard service. Speaking of yard service, we might be the only ones who do our own dirty work as well. Excuse me, I mean we might be the only ones with a yard done by Jonathan. I try not to bud in.

I could use a maid now... I don't have time, nor the desire. Who does have the desire? Where's Monica Geller when you need her?

2 comments:

kimbasa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kimbasa said...

I need money- I'd totally clean your house for you! :) And- none of your neighbors yards look as good as a Jonathan Schmad yard! :) Love the new background- very Jaime-esque! And...I seriously do miss you guys- I think you should visit me tomorrow! :P