8.16.2008
It broke!
Bye, bye Binky... Yes, it's been three days and she's survived and, better yet, so have we. Thursday was an odd day where three people brought up the topic of binkies and getting rid of them. The dentist office had mentioned snipping a little bit off the top every few days and eventually it would be unwanted. I tried it that day... here's what I heard... "It broke! My binky's broken." ha, ha... poor baby, but she hasn't used it since then, even at her sitter's, and hasn't even cried once. Wow... would have tried this last time had I known it would've worked. She does keep asking me to find "good ones" and even to buy new ones, but no tantrums. Last night she tried putting it in the "tunnel" - aka tent - and was convinced it would be big in the morning. Oddly enough it was still the same size this morning. Here's her broken binky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that binkie is so sad looking!! Love the picture of Hayden sleeping with a book; a boy of my own heart!
Post a Comment