3.19.2011

Disney or Bust!

Kim and I decided to venture to Disneyland for part of spring break.  First of all... it was a blast because it was with some of my favorite people.  Second of all.... I will NEVER attempt to visit Disneyland during spring break again!

Since my pictures are on my main computer (and not the laptop I'm using), and since my main computer does not have a monitor at this very moment, I'm using Kim's pictures from FB to help highlight my top 10.  Once I get mine, I will try to remember to add them.








In no particular order, my top 10 favorite moments of our trip, that I can remember at this moment:

  1. Character breakfast.... and both kids, especially Jude, being uber afraid of the characters... which is the WHOLE point, right?
  2. Tower of Terror! - Zoe had been talking about this ride for weeks!  We stood in line for almost an hour and 20 minutes, during the whole time she kept saying how excited she was.  The moment the ride started, she began screaming and crying... and I couldn't help but laugh... .because SHE dragged ME on!  After she'd calmed down, all she could talk about was the ride and begged to go on it again!  So we did, of course.
  3. "Kim!  Stop snoring!"
  4. Wheelchair.access.
  5. Where's the ice machine!?!?
  6. The Aladdin Show.... I saw this for the first time and highly recommend it! Fabulous!
  7. Pushing the stroller with 100+ pounds of kiddos in it.... better than a workout with Leslie and Sarah.
  8. "Jude, stop hitting Zoe!"
  9. 10 rides in 18 hours of Disney.....that's it!  So.many.people.
  10. and of course, experiencing it with Zoe and my BFF and her kiddo. :)

1 comment:

Violet Conner said...

I love this!! I am so sad I bummed this but so happy you guys had a great time!!