3.19.2011

Day 16

A picture of someone who inspires you:

I have been thinking about this one... a long time....There are so many people who inspire me, in different ways.  I couldn't just narrow this to one person because I couldn't figure out who it would be....

In no effort to not sound cheesy.... here goes.....

I am inspired by:

  • My mom, to be a better wife and better mom.
  • My dad, to not take things so seriously and find the humor in things.
  • Jonathan, to ease up, to lighten up, and to love better.
  • My friends, to be a better wife, mom, and friend.
  • My TGroup - Kim, Violet, and Lindsay - to be a better believer, to seek God first, to live my faith.
  • My kids, to have more fun and to live what I believe is right since I know they are watching.

No comments: