3.02.2011

30 Day Picture Challenge.... Day 1

As per Kim's suggestion, I am trying this.  Key word being "trying" since we all know I suck at blogging.  This is my attempt to get back on track.

Day 1.... a picture of yourself with 10 facts. (I will try to think of other things than my 10 Things You Might Not Know About Me.)



  1. I heart Disneyland.
  2. My bed has to be nice and neat... made or remade... before I go to bed.
  3. My toast has to be buttered on the side withOUT lines (we use a toaster oven and the bottom gets the lines)... drives me NUTS if it's buttered on the lined side.  Jonathan tries it sometimes and claims he didn't do it on purpose.  What.ever.
  4. I've been pregnant 4 times.... and have 1 Zoe.... so of course she's my miracle baby!
  5. I will not move away from my parents willingly.  :)
  6. I have 1 brother, 3 aunts on my mom's side with 7 cousins and 4 second cousins, and 2 aunts and 3 uncles on my dad's side with 11 cousins and 12 second cousins.  Big families!
  7. We are contemplating getting a dog.  HUGE decision.... and of course if we do, my 3 loyal readers will know.
  8. Being married and being a mom is a LOT harder than it's made out to be.  But of course totally worth it.
  9. I'm a control freak... which, to give me some credit, I really am working on it.  But this fact makes #8 even harder!
  10. I am an avid reader...mostly fantasy or paranormal (is that the right word?).... and hardly ever watch TV.

2 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

LOL at the 3 avid readers comment:)

kimbasa said...

Yea!!!! Maybe LOVE should do this too... just sayin...