...time has gone by since my last blog. Things keep coming up that I want to blog about, but I've been enjoying reading, tv, family, etc. and haven't taken the time to write... so... here are a couple funny stories about Hayden.
#1 This morning, while Jonathan was hugging Hayden he smelled his hair and realized it probably wasn't washed. Jonathan asked him if he'd washed it... "sshhhh," replied Hayden because he didn't want me to find out. "Take a shower!" says Dad.... Hayden decided he had a better idea. He left the room and returned with Fabreeze... which he sprayed in his hair and proceeded to comb it. (PS... he did end up taking a shower.)
#2 After reading the book Super Baby Food, and making all of Zoe's baby food, I was convinced that pure maple syrup was the best way to go. My family was hooked and loved it. But, it started getting more expensive and in order to cut costs a little at the grocery store, I started buying the artificially flavored. Hayden turned up his nose and refused to eat it. So, for Christmas I bought him his very own bottle. One which only he can use... and he loves it! He loves telling us that we can't have it. Tonight he had pancakes for dinner... I know, yay mom!... and he noticed his syrup was running low. He exclaims, "Oh no... it's running low. I hope it lasts until my birthday!" (His birthday isn't until July.)
Ha ha... He is too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment