2.13.2009

Tag!

Directions: Open up the 6th picture folder on your computer. Post the 6th picture in the folder and tell the story of it. Then tag 6 of your friends.

I've been tagged twice so I figured I'd better do it. We have so many pictures on our computer, starting with files from 1999... so I actually did the 6th of the 6th of the 6th... guess it will work.


I actually ended up on this picture! It's of course Easter, and right after Jonathan and I were married. We were living at his parents' house (now our house). How cute is Hayden!!?? He was only four and in preschool. Oh my gosh... I can't believe he is so gigantic now.
Ok, now for the tagging. If you were tagged already, well... get a move on then! :)
I tag... Katie, Love, Carrol, Donna, Sharon, and Karen!

No comments: