2.21.2009

Is this too much to share?

This morning I woke up at 5:30... like any Saturday. It's a curse! I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to wander on the internet. But, like most, I had to visit the bathroom first. While using the bathroom, I was thinking how wonderful it would be if Zoe slept in... and at the very moment I'm having this thought, in walks Zoe. Yay... hmmm.....

I say to her, "I'll be out in a minute..."

She starts to get tears in her eyes and says, "I sit on your lap."

Ohhh... really? So, on she climbed and we cuddled... all while I'm still sitting on the toilet.

2 comments:

skb said...

Even at the most inconvenient times, any moment with your child is special. Enjoy them all.

The Breaux Family said...

Ohh that's precious!

PS - no I haven't tried the fried foods yet, I am STUCK on the ramen noodles here! DELICIOUS!