I have an update on my 101 in 1001, but first... some resolutions. I will keep them to a minimum to possibly help with following through with them.
1. Be more positive!! With the kids especially, and with Jonathan. At the moment I'm feeling like a failure as a mom. My lovely daughter is fabulous most of the time, however she has a stubborn and defiant streak in her that almost breaks me, then turns me into a scary mom. I find that when I'm more positive, so is she... which seems very logical, but is very hard to do in the moment. And Hayden... well... same thing for him.
2. Read the Bible daily (or at least 5/7 days right??). This is my #6 and I have a new plan!
3. More time for Jonathan and me!
Ok... to the 101 in 1001....
I have some pics to go with some of the ones I've accomplished. Yahoo! Yet, it seems I'm a little behind in my pace. Will have to speed things up soon.
#9... Christmas PJ tradition (side note: Zoe REALLY wanted the skull pjs instead):
#57... Put up vinyl saying in kitchen (could possibly be slightly crooked):
2 comments:
you're so good...i've realized that now w/ #3 coming...i need to go back and make some revisions on my 101 things...b/c there's NO WAY i'm doing some of that w/ 3 babies! oy!
Ohhhh I love that ZOe wants the skull PJs...I would too -- they are so much cooler! GO ZOE!!!
Post a Comment