1.18.2011

New Post?

Well... I'm sure I have things to post, but for the life of me can't think of anything interesting.  So, here is my attempt to summarize the top ten in the last ten (or so) days...

1)  Zoe has thrown up three times... 2x on the couch and wool rug, 1x on her brand new quilt.
2)  I missed all three puke sessions as Jonathan was playing Mr. Mom each time.  hee hee... (I decided #1 and #2 are each significant, thus they each get a number.)
3)  I have an accountability group with some of my favorite girlies... so far I've kept up with my reading using the CCV 1 year reading plan on youversion.com.
4)  Raising a middle school child with ODD is very challenging and makes me question my parenting techniques daily and how I can improve them.
5)  I love my nookcolor!  And have found very cheap books...
6)  I am now a Mary Kay consultant!  Contact me for some spiffy deals....
7)  I joined the gym for the 3rd time.  Yes... you read correctly... the 3rd time!  I'm not really sure why, except that I stopped running because I hurt my knee and then sat around on my arse... plus they offered $0 to rejoin.  Hmmm... seriously rethinking this as I really would rather figure out how to workout at home and save me some money!  I'm going for a record of how many times one can actually join and rejoin...
8)  Hayden now drinks coffee.  I don't even have enough words to go on about this anomaly...
9)  I've started buying produce from Bountiful Basekts and love it!  It's so cheap, and we get to try foods we may have never tried before... i.e. eggplant and brussel sprouts.
10.  Contemplating... cut or grow my hair...???

No comments: