The day started with my clock being set on day light savings time so I was 40 min. behind... luckily the girls came back for me. :) We made it on time... with time to spare to hit the porta potties... thank goodness. As I mentioned before, I am a SLOW runner... and I proved it by being the last of our group to cross the finish line. But, I did run the whole way so I figured I did pretty well. However, that last mile was somewhat challenging, which makes me wonder how in the WORLD I'm supposed to run over twice that much in 2 months.
Anyway, we celebrated with a HUGE breakfast at Saddle Ranch, complete with mimosas and bloody mary's... Yum!
101 in 1001
Jonathan and Zoe were at the finish line waiting for me... sadly we missed each other at first... but here are some pictures from their adventure...
Jonathan's perspective....
Zoe's perspective via the bike trailer....and the back seat of the truck....
1 comment:
CONGRATS again! I ♥ that Zoe is still in her PJs....that is my kinda girl!
Post a Comment