10.17.2010

Happy Birthday to Zoe!!

My baby turned 5... which is impossible to believe, but it's true.  She is outrageous and full of life...unmatchable!

Top 10 things to remember!:
  1. She likes to wrestle with her shirt off.. .and show her "guns".
  2. She wears tutus to sword fight in.
  3. Wearing dressup dresses to the store is normal.
  4. She asked when we were having naked day at school.... hahahah!
  5. She does NOT like to be told what to wear.
  6. If I forget to clip her toenails, she tells me I forgot to take care of her body.
  7. She calls little dolls, lego people, etc... humans... which sounds normal, but not coming out of a 4/5 year old's mouth.
  8. Her rapunzel wig is a mandatory fashion accessory now.
  9. Some sort of bling is always an accessory for dressing.
  10. She climbs and touches EVERYTHING!!

Before....
 
10 days old...

Today!! (Disney trip... blog to come....)

2 comments:

Violet Conner said...

This is so cute! I LOVE that pregnancy pic of you! Cute blog post!

The Breaux Family said...

The pregnancy pic is so cute! 5 years??? really?? WOW!