Read this first: http://heyjudesmommy.blogspot.com/2010/07/ikea-or-bust.html
THEN... read this:
- After the said tire explosion, I couldn't think of what to do... seriously. I called Jonathan, who was no help at all because he was in some basement at ASU and couldn't get a signal. Luckly, Kim was thinking superfast and whipped out her iphone and dialed USAA... which covers changing flat tires. Yahoo!
- While waiting and after, poor Emme was soooo hungry and pretty much cried the whole time before we got to Ikea. She was crammed in between Leighton and Zoe... Leighton was having a hard time dealing with the crying. So, every once in while he would hit her car seat and tell her to be quiet, or yell that she would stop crying, or... on one occasion... hit her car seat and then told her to shut up. Ha! We didn't know whether to laugh or be appalled. Bre... his mom... was probably more the latter, especially since she is having a baby in less than a month!
- Leighton had to pee... so he peed on the side of the freeway while we got our tire changed.
- And... last, but not least, was the play area experience. What a great idea... adults can shop sans kids, and kids can have a great time. That is, if they are not hit by my child. We got a pager... which went off 15 min. early. I thought, how ingenious of them... it gives us time to get down there and not be late. No. Zoe hit someone and had to be removed. What!!?? I'm a little worried for preschool.
4 comments:
LOL! Well..I was thinking when I got home...and I thought- oooh I hope the whole Roadside Assistance thing is for EVERYone w/ USAA...cuz I'd hate for it to just be on policies that selected it and then you have to pay! Kinda made my tummy hurt! LOL and...I really am on Team Zoe...I don't think I believe IKEA peeps about her hitting! She was seriously such a good and patient kid yesterday!!!
LOL she hit someone!? I love that they paged you early too! Kim ... it is for any car the USAA member is rollin' in!
so..even if i was in a car w/ someone who didn't have USAA...i could still call rsa????
Roger that,Kim! Gotta love them!
Post a Comment