5.26.10
Seriously. I think this is the best freakin' place ever! I know... I'm totally WT. And I definitely have rules when I go so I don't stand out as a white, middle class American.... For instance, I don't brush my teeth. Really. And I rarely do my hair... so it's usually in a pony tail or under a hat. I might even wear clothes that don't necessarily match. It's even better when I bring Zoe... because she NEVER matches and usually wears or brings random things..... Like last time, when we went she wore her Snow White high heel dress up shoes and safety goggles. For real! I think if a hidden camera were in site, Stacy and Clinton would totally hook me up with $5000 and a shopping spree.
Here are the highlights, for me, about Wal-Mart - in no particular order.
1. I can get a McDonald's iced coffee as my reward for shopping.
2. I can look craptastic, and totally fit in.
3. Zoe gets happy face stickers when we enter.
4. I can by socks, garden supplies, swimsuites, pajamas, an 8 gig flash drive, and my whole two weeks worth of groceries all in one stop... for under $250.
5. I bring my reusable bags with the Wal-Mart logo. (BTW... you should totally start using them if you haven't.... much better for the envioronment, and all that blah blah blah).
6. Zoe can wear whatever she wants, and she'll still look better than that baby with only a diaper and diet coke in his sippy cup.
Don't judge.
Here are the highlights, for me, about Wal-Mart - in no particular order.
1. I can get a McDonald's iced coffee as my reward for shopping.
2. I can look craptastic, and totally fit in.
3. Zoe gets happy face stickers when we enter.
4. I can by socks, garden supplies, swimsuites, pajamas, an 8 gig flash drive, and my whole two weeks worth of groceries all in one stop... for under $250.
5. I bring my reusable bags with the Wal-Mart logo. (BTW... you should totally start using them if you haven't.... much better for the envioronment, and all that blah blah blah).
6. Zoe can wear whatever she wants, and she'll still look better than that baby with only a diaper and diet coke in his sippy cup.Don't judge.
No comments:
Post a Comment