5.16.10
This by far is my favorite post of the year...
This by far is my favorite post of the year...
Last night hayden "gwowed up" (how Zoe says it) on his bed... unbeknownst to us. Not only did we not know he threw up, we didn't know about his little adventure until this morning at 6:30 when we finally heard doors and such.
So... last night, Hayden went to bed, feeling totally normal. Apparently, at 1:15 am exactly, he "vomited" on his bed.... Not just on, but all over. He then took a shower and made a makeshift (his words) bed on the living room floor.
Then, about 6am, he decided it was time to clean up his room....so he drug his bedspread (and dripped "gut soup") and sheets out onto the patio and hosed them off. Yes... HOSED them off. Now, I'm not usually a snob about things, but I like cute bed spreads... and Pottery Barn Kids and Land of Not have the cutest by far... and I splurged because we were moving and had a little extra.... so his bedspread that he hosed off on the patio was a REALLY nice one.... He also put his down pillow in the washing machine.... Hope it is ok...
He even set them out to dry...
His down pillow...
But, let's give credit where credit is due. Not only did he decide to take a shower to clean himself up, he made a bed, "washed" his sheets and bedspread, washed his pillow, and went back to bed withOUT waking us up....PLUS, he left us a note in case we were to wake up and wonder what happened. I asked him why he didn't come tell us, and he just said... "I didn't think it was that big of a deal."
His note.... OMG... This is by far the BEST! (notice the sad face?)
Then, after telling us his about his adventure, he proceeded to eat a huge bowl of cereal and make pancakes, 5 of which he ate!
I just love this kid....
2 comments:
haha! that is fantastic!
This is so awesome! What a kid.
Post a Comment