4.12.2010

#89 - Pay For Jonathan's Root Canal

4.12.10

FINALLY!!!

Jonathan has had this ongoing tooth problem (needed a crown and root canal, or something)... I'm not sure of all the details, but I know that he's gone in for a temporary crown 4 times.  YES... 4 times.  They kept falling off.... Seriously....   So, he FINALLY got the permanent one on.  I think he was avoiding it because he didn't want to pay.  I guess luckily we have an emergency fund, because that's where this over $500 tooth procedure fell into.  I didn't happen to just have $500 lying around.

So, another goal of doubling our emergency savings is going the opposite way... I'm spending instead of saving.  It will be a while before it's doubled.  But at least his tooth is paid for!


101 in 1001

1 comment:

KCA said...

I've have 6 crowns, and my temporaries always fall off a million times while waiting for the permanent. It's a real pain. Last time the dentist gave me a gift certificate to a nice restaurant because I had to come back so many times. And sorry about the costs. I have a health care savings account exactly for this kind of crap, and now birthing, etc....