1.16.2010

Gone again...

Almost a year ago Jonathan snuck Zoe out on Black Friday... while I was shopping... and cut her hair off. She had relatively long hair. Now, I really wasn't too upset over her hair having been cut, even though it seems all little girls should have long hair... I was upset that I wasn't there with her! I quickly got over it when I saw how cute she was, and how much easier it was to do her hair.

Since then, she'd decided to grow it out so she could have Barbie hair. Once it got to the pony tail length... I was pretty excited. Bad hair day? Ponytail! Yet, she does NOT tolerate pain well at all... thus any kind of brushing, especially in the morning, is torture for her and me! Crying, screaming, brushing, wailing... it was terrible. I would hint about the highlights of having short hair... no knots, no pulling, no screaming. But she didn't give in. She wanted her long hair.

Until recently.... miraculously she changed her mind and wanted it short! Like Hayden's! ha ha... So... it's cut again!

In the chair getting ready.... she refused to look at the camera or even smile.


Rock out, baby! Look at that cutie! Notice the bangs too... quite a point of debate. It took so much time to grow her bangs out! But all her hair did was fall in her face. But, they are cute.

1 comment:

The Breaux Family said...

ADORABLE!!I love it! Fits her face beautifully!