11.30.2009

uggg....

I have a varicose vein in my right leg... ugg.... it's ugly and it hurts.  I also have about a zillion spider veins all over my legs.  When did I get so old that these things are possible?

2 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

Are you gonna get them taken out? It's an out patient procedure?

I say this because my doctor visits are free.....if I had to pay (even a co-pay) I wouldn't do it either!

KCA said...

I have them too, if it makes you feel better. And I knew they were coming since my grandma had to have hers taken out when she was in her 40's and my sister's 4 kids have given her a garden hose one on her L leg that reaches from her pelvis to her mid calf. Kristy's supposedly getting hers removed next year. So it just joins the ranks of the things that have come and gone. My days for wearing shorts are numbered.