11.03.2009

Trick or Treat?

Every Halloween since Zoe was born my mom has come over to pass out candy while Jonathan and I get to take the kids trick-or-treating.  Last year was the only exception because Hayden was with his mom so we drove over there so the kids could be together.  This year we were able to appreciate our own neighborhood and neighbors while trick-or-treating.  All I can say is... wow!  I LOVED my being in my own neiborhood.  The people were so nice, had awesome decorations like ginormous spiders the size of Hayden on their houses, full size candy bars and M&M bags.... and very nice kids.  Except for that loaded mini van that picked up high school kids who did NOT live our neighborhood.  Our side of the neighborhood had a BBQ at one of the houses with PB&J paninis and chili.... then another house on the other side had about 4 houses together where the kids got loads of candy. 

At first Hayden wanted to be the Grim Reaper.... (long pause)... are you laughing because it mirrors his personality at times?  But then, Ronni got him this costume... which he said was a knight, but it looks like a King to me.  Hmmm... either way, he looks super cute. 

Jonathan took Hayden and Sky... who did NOT want Zoe trailing after them.... thus, we had separte parties - Hayden, Jonathan, Sky... and Me, Grandma, Zoe.


Grandpa passing out candy.... while Grandma and I got to take Zoe.


Tate and Zoe... future prom pose?


Hayden in his second costume... Boba Fett (Star Wars) ..
his idea was to go again for a second round.


Grandma (poodle skirt)... with Zoe (and Tate's arm)




Hayden's first costume (yes, I know it's out of order, but this new editing crap from Blogger is not my friend).


SO cute!


Zoe's Stash!

No comments: