Well, it's been forever... and I was called out on it! Thanks Love....
Friday is Black Friday. I don't know about some of you, but I'm ALLLL about shopping at the crack of dawn. I figure it's called black Friday because the sky is black when I get up, and black when I get home.... I mean... we're seriously considering visiting Arrowhead Mall at midnight when it opens up on Thanksgiving evening....
I've signed up for the black Friday ads... I get a new one every few days for me to gawk at and plan over. After reading them I've decided that my kids and relatives need all these great things at fabulous prices and... which store will I stand in line first at.... at 5am.... or sooner?
Well, probably none. After really thinking about it, we don't really need any of that stuff.... I'm not standing in line at 1am at Best Buy, waiting for it to open at 5am for 1 of only 5 laptops for $197.... not this year anyway. I will, possibly, spend the night at my parents to visit the mall at midnight... just to say I did it... and then, maybe, take a nap... and then, maybe, get up early again (with Starbucks in hand) and try some other people infested place for some more adventure. Then, like always, I will spend my day at some mall, buying things I don't need at rediculously cheep prices, boosting our failing economy, and then top it off with some dinner and coffee and Bailey's with my mom, aunt, cousin, and 86 year old grandma.
Want to come??
1 comment:
YEAH! An update! Okay so I would like to say I am glad I am not the only one that looks at the ads for days then decides not to go, but feels peer pressure to at least go out somewhere and buy something on Friday. Since I am here.....and I can only shop at the BX online...I guess I don't have that pressure anymore.....BUT I can shop online Friday:)
Post a Comment