LOST: My adorable little girl
Please help me find Zoe. She's adorable, sweet, and does everything we ask. She looks exactly like the little girl we have here, however there are some huge differences. There seems to be a mistake... perhaps a mistaken identity or alien abduction. If this sounds like your Zoe, please contact me as soon as possible.
The Zoe we have living with us now:
1. Tells us no
2. Throws temper tantrums far better than anyone I've ever seen
3. Runs away from us when we ask her to come
4. Refuses to eat healthy
5. Gorges herself on candy when we are not looking
6. Throws temper tantrums
7. Farts on us
8. Cries when she doesn't get her way
9. Throws temper tantrums
10. Picks her nose
Our Zoe would NEVER do any of these things. She is perfect! Perhaps you've seen her. We are willing to trade the Zoe we have now - the one who is inhabiting our house and masquerading around like our Zoe - for the real one. No questions asked!
6 comments:
OMG if you find the abductor could you give me the name and number b/c they must work internationally and have taken Elijah too?
Could be something in the air...(even the air in Japan?) b/c I had to drag a strange little boy out of the grocery store (and leave my grocery cart in the middle of isle 7) kicking and screaming yesterday as well.
Spring Fever?
MMM I wonder if they are cloning these tykes, I do believe that they might have switched a Mr Joshua also sounds so familiar. Temper Tantrums mmmmm me thinks Ms Zoe takes after a certain aunt.
Hmmm, seem to remember Ashley going through stages just like that.. oh wait, I think she might still do some of them....lol And Aunt Carrol just what aunt were you talking about who has temper tantrums?
awesome...
Jude was "lost" too last week...I think I might have found him though... I hope! I'll keep a lookout for ZoZo!
Maybe she was rented out. Someone may have mistaken my rent out add for Ali and taken Zoey instead. Holy cow-I wish this stage was over though I know there's only more fun to come =).
Post a Comment