We had a family day!! I know that seems strange with both being teachers and off this week, but it was the first time this week that we did something together. We took the kiddos to West Gate and they played on the splash pad. We lathered them up with 50SPF and sent them into the freezing water. I have a phobia of the sun, so every 10 minutes I was dragging my chair back into the shade of a palm tree. We noticed a line at a table, so out of couriosity Jonathan stood in it, charmed them somehow and got a free $10 West Gate coupon (which you are supposed to only get if you signed up on line). Great! "Hey kids, now we can get Cold Stone!"
Later on Kim showed up... woo hoo...
Pictures are above, as I'm technically challenged today...
OR, visit Kim's blog, as hers has some superb highlights of our adventure (my ultimate favorite is when the cold stone genius realized that I ordered a cone, and since he already put my ice cream in a cup, he put the cone right on top. Here you go. Dude, where's your sign? Although when Zoe stole the towel and the fly... those are fab too) and way better pictures because her camera is wicked cool...
No comments:
Post a Comment