Hmmm... I was all excited to do a blog, and I had a million things to write about before I sat down... Now I'm here and nothing comes to mind. Nothing.
So, I'll just ramble...
I'm a bit of a control freak. Just ask my husband, who would gladly have me give up that part of my character and be totally happy with the rest. Well, maybe... ha ha.... Anyway, with all that is happening with the economy, the education realm, loss of jobs... It really bothers me because I can't control it. Like many out there we feel affected by the economy and I can't control it. It's a time when we have to let go and realize that God is still in control. We may not like how things are looking, but we can't see the big picture. Things are changing in our lives and we get to watch and see...wait and see.... pray and see....
PS, I have pictures of Hayden's new sister Emma, but I'm too lazy to get the camera now... so hopefully next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment